Please mark all items of clothing and footwear clearly with your child’s name.
School uniform is required from Reception to Year 6. It consists of the following:
- red sweatshirt with school logo (from MyClothing)
- white polo shirt (optional: white polo shirt with logo from MyClothing)
- grey or black trousers/skirts in winter or grey or black smart shorts in summer
- white, grey or black socks
- grey, black or red tights
- black shoes (no trainers)
- wellies and trainers for use at playtimes
- waterproof all-in-one (Rowan Class only)
In the summer, red and white striped or checked dresses may be worn.
Long hair should be tied back with simple hair bands or ties, preferably in red, black or grey.
No clothing with logos (e.g., Nike or Adidas) is allowed.
All items with the school logo can be purchased through My Clothing School Uniform Service. The school earns 5% of all sales which we use to extend our children’s experiences and activities.
All children must have a pair of suitable black school shoes. Trainers are NOT part of our school uniform. We also insist on the wearing of wellington boots or a change of footwear in wet weather, so that children can make use of the school grounds during playtime.
In addition to the school uniform, your child will require suitable clothing for physical education:
- indoor PE – red T-shirt and black shorts, plimsolls or trainers (optional: red t-shirt with logo from MyClothing)
- outdoor PE – red sweatshirt with school logo, black/dark grey tracksuit bottoms, and trainers.
No logos (e.g. Nike or Adidas).
Children should come dressed in their PE kit on PE days:
Monday – Lime, Willow and Oak Class
Tuesday – Rowan Class
Friday – Lime, Willow and Oak Class
- swimming trunks or costume
- swimming hat (available from the school for 50p)
- large towel
NB Goggles are only permitted with parental consent. Please contact the office for a form.
A letter will be sent out to confirm if your child will need a swimming kit.
Forest School Kit
The children need warm, waterproof clothes for outings into the forest:
- waterproof trousers and coat
- wellington boots or walking boots
- long trousers and long-sleeved tops, regardless of the weather
- if cold, a hat and gloves, thermals (optional)
- a water bottle and a mug in winter
On Forest School days, children need to bring their forest kit in a separate bag.
It is an Oxfordshire County Council Health and Safety recommendation that no jewellery is allowed to be worn when participating in a PE activity at school. This applies even to the wearing of sleepers or studs in pierced ears – if children are to have their ears pierced, please ensure it is done at the beginning of the school summer holiday. We do permit and encourage the wearing of a wristwatch.