Aspire and Achieve All Together
As a Church Of England School, our vision and Christian values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be happy, confident individuals.
Our school aims for excellence in:
- developing in every child a passion for learning and to be a successful, independent learner
- encouraging every child to reach their full academic potential
- celebrating and valuing every child’s individual talents and achievements
- developing in every child a moral, spiritual, social and cultural appreciation and understanding of the modern world
- developing in every child confidence, self-esteem and a desire to achieve.
Our school values:
Aspiration – we want our children to always aim high, to do their best and to be the best they possibly can be
Friendship – we want our children to show respect and love to everyone in our school, our local and global communities
Individuality – we want our children to be self-aware, happy and confident individuals
Integrity – we want our children to be honest, to be able to make the right choices, and understand their responsibilities
Resilience – we want our children to challenge themselves, to persevere, and to learn from their mistakes in their work and daily lives
We will do this by:
- providing a safe, positive, learning environment in which Christian values are central to all teaching
- providing high standards of teaching and learning for all pupils to achieve their potential
- providing a rich, broad curriculum to engage all pupils and equip them with the skills, knowledge and understanding to be lifelong learners.
“I can do all the things through him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13